How to Send Relief Aid

November 10, 2008 by Russell Means Freedom  
Filed under News

1. NEW Clothing can be sent to:

(recent shipments of clothing included many mismatched gloves and boots, used pantyhose, etc. We recommend that new clothes be purchased at outlet and discount stores.)

2. Food Donations:

Since diabetes is already and epidemic on the Reservation, we recommend that you send hi-protein food such as beans, brown rice, canned meats and other foods high in protein and vitamins.

T.R.E.A.T.Y. SCHOOL, a 501(C)(3) Tax Exempt Organization
P.O. BOX 99
444 Crazy Horse Drive
Porcupine, SD 57772

2. Republic of Lakotah Emergency Propane for the Elderly:

can be purchased directly from Lakotah Plains Propane via Mastercard/Visa at: 605-867-5199 . Via mail to P.O. Box 1994, Pine Ridge, SD 57770

3. Send Contributions of Relief Aide to T.R.E.A.T.Y. Total Immersion School